Online Invigilator Training Programme
In line with National requirements at the GETC NQF 1 Level, Benchmark now offers an Invigilator training programme through the iTuT online campus, which is easily accessible on any computer or mobile device with an internet connection. Invigilators are trained, assessed and certified instantly from the comfort of their home or workplace.
The printable PDF version of the Invigilator Management File and Exam Concession Guidelines are also included for convenience and future reference.
Invigilator training is a requirement for all Chief Invigilators, Invigilators and Relief Invigilators in order to oversee AET Levels 1 – 4 examinations.
- Introduction to Invigilation
- What to do before the exams start
- What to do during the exams
- What to do after the exams
- Exam Irregularities
- A summative assessment that leads to certification
- Explain the powers and duties of Chief Invigilators
- Explain the general duties of Invigilators
- Describe how Invigilators are appointed
- Describe the education and skills needed
- Describe the duties, before, during and after exams
- Describe the nature of irregularities
Certification is important for the appointment of invigilators
Register today and purchase your online course for only R250.
This course will be available to you for 24 months.