Our highly qualified and experienced team aim to please
Benchmark assessment and moderation policies are governed by and comply with the national qualifications framework (NQF) principles that meet the criteria for relevant qualifications and unit standards.
Through interaction with sector education and training authorities (SETA’s), various education and training quality assurance bodies (ETQA’s) and other exit assessment bodies, benchmark uses an in-depth understanding of the requirements and challenges in providing quality assessments to learners.
- To be the nationally recognized Assessment Partner in the general and further education and training sector.
- To be the external examination agency of choice.
- To meet national standards.
- To improve the quality of teaching and learning in the industry through valid and reliable assessments.
- To address the assessment demands.
- To produce competent learners.
- Meet and exceed national standards.
- Provide world-class, quality, reliable and valid assessments.
- Meet client specific assessment demands.
- Produce highly competent learners in partnership with accredited education and training providers.